Medical Child Support Order Administration
Complying with Medical Child Support Orders issued by courts and state agencies can be a challenge—particularly since each state has its own requirements.
VCG has been administering Medical Child Support Orders (MCSO) and National Medical Support Notices (NMSN) for two decades. We have a thorough understanding of federal guidelines, as well as the unique requirements in each state. We handle thousands of orders every year, issued by courts and agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam.
To keep you compliant every step of the way, we leverage our considerable specialized knowledge, proprietary technology, and team of in-house attorneys, with expertise in ERISA and employment law.
Outsourcing administration of your MCSOs and NMSNs to VCG helps you to comply with federal and state laws and regulations, maintain the qualified status of your employee benefit plans, minimize your involvement in these time-consuming and personal matters, and free up your employees to focus on more strategic work.
Our seasoned team of specialists:
- Processes orders from qualification through placement of coverage within the government-mandated timeframes.
- Handles related correspondence, such as health questionnaires, issued by courts and state agencies.
- Provides customer service to employees, custodial parents, courts, state agencies, legal counsel, and your HR staff.
- Interfaces with enforcement agencies on your behalf.
- Distributes coverage materials and required notices as needed (e.g., annual enrollment booklets, summary plan descriptions).
- Sends written communications to employees, custodial parents, and courts and state agencies as required to keep all parties updated.
- Generates reports to keep you informed of order and call volumes, as well as processing timeframes.