- Supreme Court Upholds Rules Expanding Exemptions to ACA’s Contraceptive Mandate
- Proposed Regs Would Increase Flexibility for Grandfathered Health Plans
- HHS Final Regs Address Disclosures of Substance Use Disorder Records to Align More Closely with HIPAA
- Group Health Plans Must Cover Some – Not All – COVID-19 Testing
- Tracking Telehealth Changes State-by-State in Response to COVID-19
- Allowing Cross-Plan Offsets Could Mean Danger for Plan Fiduciaries
- COVID-19 Resource Guide: Employee Benefits Considerations for Reopening in 2020
Download newsletter HERE.