Back to Blog
2023 HR Leaders Compliance Summit
We are excited to invite you to Acrisure’s third annual virtual HR Leaders Compliance Summit (HRLCS) on March 7–9, 2023. A great agenda is planned and you can earn continuing education credits while participating in the conversation. The agenda includes:
- Compliance Outlook: White Collar Exemptions & Surviving a DOL Audit
- Keynote Speaker – Robin Arzón “Realizing Your Full Leadership Potential”
- The Future of Work: Re-imagining and Optimizing Your People Strategy
- Keynote Speaker – Mike Abrashoff “Unleashing Breakthrough Performance in Your Organization”
- State-Specific Compliance Considerations for 2023
About our Keynote speakers:
Robin Arzón – VP of Fitness Programming and Head Instructor at Peloton
- Robin Arzón discovered her passion for athletics after healing from a traumatic experience through movement. She fearlessly left behind a successful law career to embark on new adventures in the health and wellness space and has since reinvented herself into an avid ultra-marathon runner and global fitness leader. She believes that sweat transforms lives, and her story is living proof.
Mike Abrashoff – Naval Commander & NY Times Best Selling Author
- Mike Abrashoff was the most-junior officer in the Navy’s Pacific Fleet when he took command of the near-worst performing ship. Twelve months later, the USS Benfold was the best ship in the entire Navy using the same crew. How? At the core of his leadership approach was a process of replacing command and control with commitment and cohesion, and engaging the hearts, minds, and loyalties of workers with conviction and humility.
Registration is now open! Below is a link to download the HRLCS invitation with the registration link and additional event information.
There is no fee for VCG’s clients to attend this event. When prompted, use code “VCG” in the discount code section and your cost will change to $0.