Jeffrey is a consultant that works in VCG’s Human Resources, Employee Benefits, and Communications practices. He consults in the following areas:
- Administration technology
- Affordable Care Act compliance administration
- Benefit plan marketing and renewal
- Benefits compliance
- Employee communications
- HR strategy development/refinement
- Implementation management
- Organizational change
- Organizational effectiveness
- Total Rewards design and administration
Prior to joining VCG, Jeffrey held various positions in higher education, including Operations Administrator, IT Assistant, and Conference Manager at American University and also worked on the staff of a US Congressman.
Jeffrey earned a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and also a Master of Business Administration with a focus in Management, Organizational Behavior, and Entrepreneurship — both from American University in Washington, D.C. Additionally, Jeffery earned the Society for Human Resource Management’s Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certification and currently serves as a board committee member of a non-profit organization in South Carolina.